Houston Attorney Referrals
Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys Ready to Take Complex Cases
With over $1 billion recovered in settlements and verdicts for our injured clients, the experienced personal injury team at The Ammons Law Firm, LLP is frequently asked to take particularly complex cases for other law firms. Because we focus our practice on the most catastrophic injuries, we routinely handle some of the most challenging cases in areas like product liability litigation, oil and gas accidents, auto defects, and chemical plant explosions.
Whether you’re a solo practitioner or a large law firm operating on the national level, our team can accept attorney referrals and ensure that your client’s needs are fully met. We also accept many cases on a co-counsel and referral basis, offering our experience in a range of high-stakes practice areas.
What We Do
Not all personal injury cases are equal. Some require a high level of specialized knowledge and connections to industry experts. After taking on several complex cases in certain areas, we have the foundational experience to help guide other clients through maximizing their claims.
Helping clients through wrongful death cases is never easy. Especially when the loved one they’ve lost is responsible for providing for the family or providing personal emotional support, seeking maximum compensation is essential. We’re here to help find all avenues of collectability for families who lost a loved one.
For those who survive them, explosions can cause catastrophic injuries like severe burns, loss of limb, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Identifying the true effects of such injuries on a person’s life can be extremely difficult given everything that changes for a disabled victim. Medical experts partner with our skilled investigative team to identify the damages so we can ask for maximum compensation.
- Gas Explosions: Homes and businesses may be destroyed in a second when a spark ignites fumes from leaking natural gas lines. In most cases, these accidents are completely preventable. The gas companies that fail to maintain and/or replace infrastructure will fight hard against anyone who brings a claim, but we have the skills and resources to argue against them in court.
- Factory Explosions: When an explosion destroys a structure and results in the deaths of witnesses, how do you determine what was to blame? Our team knows how to investigate these accidents and reconstruct them using the evidence we find.
- Workplace Explosions: Most anyone who is injured on the job is likely eligible to file a workers’ compensation claim. However, more substantial recoveries can be made from third parties in workplace accidents. We know how to identify points of potential third-party involvement and build a personal injury case to complement the workers’ compensation claim.
When a heavy truck accident involves more than one at-fault party, litigation quickly becomes complicated. Our attorneys launch independent investigations of truck accidents to ensure the trucking company does not provide an incomplete account that blames a client for an accident they didn’t cause. Professional drivers and those who employ them must be held to high standards. When they fail to keep others safe, our team is here to fight for their victims.
Even the best driver will have trouble keeping control of a vehicle when an essential part fails mid-drive. Poorly designed or built automobiles can also suffer catastrophic failure in an accident—when passengers most need their car’s safety features to perform as promised. However, proving liability when a defective auto part causes a crash or aggravates injuries requires expert input from accident reconstruction specialists and engineers. We know where to find the experts who can prove our case, no matter how much an automaker fights back.
- Tire Defects: Poorly made auto tires are far too common, but perhaps due to the challenge of proving how a tire can cause a deadly accident, not often litigated. Our attorneys know the signs to look for in a defective tire case, whether the manufacturer or a service provider is at fault.
- F250/F350 Rollovers: Even the most rugged pickup trucks are susceptible to rollovers. Sadly, these accidents often lead to injuries or wrongful deaths caused by the roof of the car crushing a driver and their passengers. Roof crush injuries tend to be catastrophic, if not deadly. We know how to show an auto should have stood up to the forces caused by an accident rather than crumpling and making the situation worse for victims.
Why Call on The Ammons Law Firm, LLP?
There’s a reason that plaintiffs and lawyers across the country turn to our law firm for complex litigation assistance. We pride ourselves on providing the in-depth legal guidance and powerful advocacy that injury victims deserve after a life-changing accident—and we never back down in the face of major corporations and global manufacturing titans. Because we have the resources, experience, and reputation to secure groundbreaking results, you can trust that every case referred to our team will be handled with care and dedication.
Here’s what sets us apart from other Houston law firms:
- Our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Appeals and Civil Law.
- We’ve successfully handled thousands of cases and have over 100 years of combined experience among our law firm members.
- We’ve litigated cases in 37 states and have lawyers that are actively licensed in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana and Florida.
- Our law firm has secured record-setting verdicts against product manufacturers, gas companies and trucking companies in multiple jurisdictions.
- We work on contingency fees so that our clients don’t have to worry about legal fees until we win their case.
- We make ourselves available to clients 24/7 and offer free consultations.
- We have verdicts in the Texas Hall of Fame.
When you get a big and/or complex case, partnering with an experienced national firm can help improve your client’s chances of success. Our team at The Ammons Law Firm LLP has recovered over $1 billion for our clients after serious accidents have changed their lives forever. If you want the experience and resources of a proven firm on your side, don’t hesitate to call our attorneys.
For more information about working with The Ammons Law Firm LLP on an attorney referral or co-counsel basis, give us a call at 713-523-1606 today.