Adam Milasincic is a trial lawyer who has defeated some of the largest companies in Texas, both in front of juries and appeals court justices.
Since then, his client victories have earned coverage in Forbes, the Houston Chronicle, KPRC-TV, and other media. Texas Lawyer editors named Adam one of 25 “Lawyers on the Rise” for 2017 after reviewing more than 100 nominations of attorneys age 40 and under “who have established a record of accomplishments and demonstrated that they are top contributors to the practice of law and their communities.” Adam was also selected for the 2015 – 2019 Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars lists, a designation that fewer than 2.5 percent of eligible Texas attorneys earn each year.
Adam was first in his class at the University of Virginia School of Law, an Order of the Coif honors graduate, earned the number one score on the bar exam, and entered the Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame for an $11.4 million verdict he obtained within his first three years as an attorney.
Adam grew up in a small factory town and worked his way through school with jobs that included processing mortgage paperwork and working as the disc jockey at a roller-skating rink. After starting his legal career as an attorney for large corporations and political figures, Adam later began representing clients such as teachers, sales agents, a truck driver hurt at work, and the family of a firefighter killed in the line of duty. Clients describe Adam as accessible and easy to work with. One of Adam’s former clients wrote that “there was no question too stupid for him to answer and no time of the day or week that he was not available.”
During his first years as a lawyer, Adam worked mostly on trials and appeals of business disputes. Adam joined The Ammons Law Firm LLP to provide the same top-of-the-line representation to individuals and their families who’ve been injured by the misconduct of powerful companies.
- Bachelor of Science, 2006, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Juris Doctor, 2011 University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- State Bar of Texas, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western, Northern, and Southern Districts of Texas
Awards & Accolades
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list, 2015 – 2020
- Texas Lawyer, Lawyers on the Rise, 2017
- Texas Lawyer, “Litigator of the Week: The King of Texas’s Animal Anti-SLAPP Kingdom”
- Chambers USA, Associate to Watch, 2017 – 2018
- Order of the Coif
- “Early Dismissal: Rule 91a and Anti-SLAPP,” State Bar of Texas 38th Annual Advanced Civil Trial Course, July – October 2015 (with Michael Cancienne)
- “Limitless Opportunities,” Texas Bar Journal, January 2012
- Disorder Certifying a Class: Misinterpretations of Rule 23(c)(1)(B) and a Proposed Alternative,” 97 Virginia Law Review 979, June 2011