Bachelor of Science, 2015, Iowa State University, Amex, IA
Juris Doctor 2018, Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Texas Bar College
- Texas Bar Litigation & Appellate Sections
- Houston Bar Association
Awards & Accolades:
- Second highest score on the July 2018 Texas Bar Exam
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Kappa Tau Alpha
- Courts Should Not Substitute Party Status for Personal Jurisdiction in Class Actions, Corporate Disputes (Jan.-Mar. 2021).
- Mandatory and Jurisdictional: Statutory Prerequisites, Article V Jurisdiction, and Judicial Review in the Texas Workers’ Comp Scheme, 70 Baylor L. Rev. 195 (2018)
When two teenagers sustained fatal injuries and three other teenagers sustained serious life-threatening injuries due to a rollover incident, The Ammons Law Firm obtained a settlement for their families. U.S. News and Best Lawyers® publish a comprehensive list of the best law firms in the nation. Their months-long investigation process utilizes client/lawyer evaluations and reviews from leading attorneys in each practice area. The Ammons Law Firm earned inclusion for their work in Personal Injury Litigation for Plaintiffs.