Pickup Truck Rollover Accident Lawyers in Houston
Working to Hold Negligent Auto Manufacturers Accountable
What do these vehicles have in common?
- Ford F150
- Ford F250
- Ford F350
- Ford Ranger
- Dodge Ram Trucks
- Dodge Dakota
- Chevrolet Silverado
- GMC Sierra
- Nissan Titan
- Nissan Frontier
- Toyota Tundra
- Toyota Tacoma
All are examples of pickup trucks that have taken over America’s highways. Due to the high profit margins derived from truck sales, many auto manufacturers have aggressively marketed pickups as rugged, versatile, and safe. In reality, each year nearly 220,000 rollover crashes occur in the United States because of auto defects. Many of these accidents involve pickup trucks and many lead to serious injury and even death.
At The Ammons Law Firm LLP, we have successfully pursued over 300 rollover cases against automakers. Our Houston pickup truck rollover accident attorneys are committed to holding negligent manufacturers accountable and seeking fair compensation for injured victims and their loved ones.
Call (281) 801-5617 to request a free, confidential consultation. We serve clients nationwide and offer legal services in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
A Proven Record of Winning Results
Since 2004, our firm has successfully secured more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts on behalf of victims of negligence. Much of our practice focuses on auto defect litigation, including cases involving roof crush rollover accidents involving pickup trucks and SUVs.
Some of our many successes in this area of law include:
- A successful case against Ford on behalf of the family of a man killed in an F250 rollover accident
- Securing compensation from Chrysler for a teen who was paralyzed in an accident involving an uncrashworthy pickup truck
- Securing payment from Ford for an accident in which a college student was killed by a collapsed pickup truck roof
- Obtaining compensation from GM and the dealership on behalf of the victims of an uncrashworthy pickup truck
- Successfully pursuing compensation from Ford on behalf of a Texas man who was paralyzed as a result of an F250 rollover accident
- Obtaining compensation from Michelin and Nissan for the family of the victims of a fatal crash
- Securing a successful result against Michelin and Ford on behalf of the heirs of a rollover accident victim
- Achieving a successful resolution in an F250 front tire tread separation case
- Attorney Rob Ammons successfully settling a lawsuit against Ford after a fatal collision in Arkansas
- Obtaining compensation from Ford on behalf of the parents of a veteran who was killed in a rollover accident in Oklahoma
- Attorney Rob Ammons concluding a lawsuit against Ford and Cooper Tire after a fatal rollover accident
- Obtaining a resolution in a case involving a defective tire that caused a crash and subsequent spinal cord injury
If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a pickup truck rollover, call (281) 801-5617 to contact the nationwide pickup truck rollover attorneys at The Ammons Law Firm LLP for a free consultation.