Product Defects

E-Cigarette

On behalf of the parents who lost their 24-year-old son when the e-cigarette and battery he purchased exploded, attorneys Rob Ammons and David Marchand have filed a lawsuit against the vape shop at which he purchased the subject e-cigarette battery. Defects in the e-cigarette device are cited as the reason the young man was tragically killed. The man had just purchased the lithium-ion battery from the vape shop and then proceeded to use the product in his vehicle in the... Read More

The Ammons Law Firm has filed a lawsuit on behalf of a Houston man who suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns when an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket. "I was just walking around outside having a cigarette and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my right leg and I looked down and I saw what looked like vapor puff out of my pocket and then flames," Mike Gorby told Fox 26 News in an interview. The incident happened... Read More

Space Heater Safety 101

POSTED ON December 11, 2017

Colder weather is here and that means consumers will want to bundle up and stay warm this winter. A space heater is an efficient, cost-effective way to stay warm, but if not used safely, disaster could result in your home. Space heaters can pose serious fire and electrical hazards that lack adequate safety features, or if improperly plugged in.[1] Here are some safety tips you should follow if you use one of these space heaters: Check to see if your... Read More

On behalf of a 48-year-old Texas man who was seriously burned when one of the lithium-ion batteries he purchased for use in his e-cigarette exploded, Rob Ammons has filed suit against the local vape shop who sold him the dangerous batteries. The man was standing in a parking lot in Madisonville, Texas in May of this year with the batteries in his pocket when one of them suddenly exploded and burst into flames. He suffered extensive second and third degree... Read More

A lawsuit has been brought against Evenflo by Rob Ammons on behalf of a Texas man whose toddler daughter was catastrophically injured when the booster seat she was in proved useless in a motor vehicle accident. The little girl was properly belted within an Evenflo Big Kid Sport booster seat inside the family's Dodge Journey when a collision occurred. Despite proper utilization of the booster seat which the product labeling indicated was appropriate for use by the 3-year-old, the little... Read More

Attorney Rob Ammons Files Suit Against Sam's Club and Grill Maker after Propane Explosion On behalf of a 64-year-old Texas man who was seriously burned when propane from his outdoor grill exploded, Rob Ammons has filed suit against the corporation that operates Sam's Club stores and the manufacturer of the stores' Member's Mark Grills. The lawsuit cites defects in the propane grill and the store's negligence for the incident and injuries. The grill had been purchased as a pre-assembled floor... Read More

Children of Man Electrocuted by Whirlpool Washing Machine Compensated A settlement was obtained by The Ammons Law Firm in a products liability case against Whirlpool and one of its equipment suppliers. The case involved a defective Whirlpool washer/dryer that electrocuted a 30-year-old Texas man, and Mr. Ammons represented the man’s three minor children. The fatal event occurred when the man was washing his dog’s blanket in his apartment. The washer overflowed, causing water to collect on the floor. While the... Read More

#

LET US HELP YOU TODAY!

Request Your
Free Consultation

ALL FIELDS REQUIRED*