Defective or Missing Guardrails
Houston Road Defect Lawyers, Representing Victims Nationwide
Guardrails are important safety features on U.S. highways and roads. When they work as intended, guardrails save lives. However, when they are defective or simply nonexistent, motorists can suffer serious injuries and may even die in otherwise survivable accidents.
The Houston defective road attorneys at The Ammons Law Firm LLP represent clients in complex defective and dangerous road litigation, including those affected by defective or missing guardrails. If you were injured or if your loved one was killed in an accident and you believe a defective or missing guardrail played a role in the incident, we can help. Our firm is prepared to put our resources, skill, and 100+ years of combined experience on your side.
Contact The Ammons Law Firm LLP online or call (866) 808-0960 to request a free consultation today.
Understanding Your Legal Rights
Pursuing compensation in defective or missing guardrail cases is typically quite complex. The first step involves determining who is liable for the accident and what type of claim you may be able to bring.
Some examples include:
- A product liability claim, if the guardrail in question is found to be defective, meaning it did not work as intended
- A premises liability claim, if the guardrail was installed incorrectly or was not installed where it should have been
- A general negligence claim, if an entity responsible for road maintenance failed to perform proper guardrail maintenance and/or report a problem
In any of the above situations, one or several of the following parties may be at fault:
- The company that designed or manufactured a defective guardrail
- The construction company that improperly installed or failed to install the guardrail
- The local, city, or state government responsible for conducting road maintenance
- A private entity involved in the design, manufacturing, installation, or maintenance of the guardrail
Why Choose The Ammons Law Firm LLP?
At The Ammons Law Firm LLP, we have extensive experience representing clients in defective and/or missing guardrail claims. Our Houston road defect attorneys have handled accidents involving improperly telescoping guardrails, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death. We thoroughly investigate these accidents to determine who is liable for our clients’ damages and then build solid cases aimed at securing a just settlement. Whenever necessary, we are fully prepared to represent our clients in court.
To learn more about how we can assist you with your case, contact us at (866) 808-0960 today. Se habla español.