Lawyers Trained in Truck Crashes Can Help You Recovery Full Compensation
Many truck injury lawyers throughout Houston claim they can competently bring a lawsuit against a trucking company for injuries sustained in a truck accident. However, the truck injury attorney you choose will have a profound impact on how much money you will receive. Like other professions, not all lawyers are created equal.
- At The Ammons Law Firm, we represent clients that have suffered serious injuries and require financial assistance to pay medical bills and adapt to an injury-induced life. We do not take marginal cases just to make a quick dollar. Focusing our skills and resources on clients that require our assistance allows us to devote our time and resources to achieve the best results possible for each client. At The Ammons Law Firm, you will receive first-class service.
- The Ammons Law Firm has a track record of success throughout the state and is respected by attorneys throughout the industry. When a trucking company learns you are represented by The Ammons Law Firm, they know your case is serious and will require their full attention.
- The attorneys at The Ammons Law Firm have vast experience handling truck accident claims across Texas. Most of the cases our firm handles come from other firms that want their clients to have the benefit of the experience, resources, and track record of success our firm provides. If other lawyers trust us with their clients, you can trust us too.
- The attorneys at The Ammons Law Firm are industry leaders in truck accident litigation and travel the nation teaching other attorneys the best ways to prosecute truck accident claims.
- The Ammons Law Firm has the resources needed to prove the full extent of your injuries. Since a responsible party is liable for all costs associated with your injuries, it is vital to prove how an injury will affect you throughout your life. Proving the life-long impact of an injury requires medical and economic experts that understand how an injury develops over time. These experts cost money, and our firm has the resources to hire and pay these experts so you can receive full compensation under the law.
At The Ammons Law Firm, we care deeply about each of our clients and understand that they are counting on us to right their wrongs. As your advocate, we strive to do all we can to hold the wrongdoers responsible and ensure you receive all compensation you are entitled to under the law.
Catastrophic, Soft-Tissue, and Wrongful Death Truck Injury Claims
The truck injury lawyers at The Ammons Law Firm handle catastrophic injuries. A catastrophic injury is an injury that is considered extreme and typically will result in life-long changes. Representing a client that has suffered a catastrophic injury requires skills that are only developed through experience. When an injury has a life-long impact, the cost of the injury is substantial, and the victim needs highly skilled personal injury lawyers to recover a damage award that appropriately accounts for the medical costs and suffering that develops years down the road.
Our truck injury lawyers have extensive experience representing clients that have suffered:
- Brain Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Head & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Disfigurement and Scarring Injuries
At The Ammons Law Firm, we also help families who have lost loved ones in fatal truck accidents. Unfortunately, our firm has seen an increase in fatal truck accidents over the past few years. According to the National Safety Council Injury Facts, approximately 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents yearly. In 2020, Texas had 643 truck accident fatalities, more than any other state in the country, by a wide margin. These alarming trends are affecting families right here in Houston. As one of the busiest cities in America, fatal truck accidents plague our roadways.
When a loved one is killed in a truck accident, the surviving family can bring a wrongful death claim against the party responsible for the death. Our Houston truck injury attorneys are highly experienced in wrongful death claims and prosecute wrongful death claims throughout the state. If you have had a family member pass away in a truck accident, our truck injury attorneys will investigate a claim on your behalf and help you recover compensation for the pain and suffering you have experienced from your loss.
Contact Our Truck Injury Lawyers Today
At The Ammons Law Firm, our truck injury attorneys believe that their job as trial lawyers is to make a difference in the lives of our clients. We believe that most accidents are preventable; we understand that accidents change lives; and that no one deserves to suffer catastrophic injuries or death.
From intensive investigations, tense negotiations, and heated courtroom battles, our team has a reputation for never backing down from a fight. Over the years, we’ve recovered over a billion dollars for our clients because we’re always focused on the recovery that they need, not the initial low settlements that they’re offered. When people approach us for help, they do so because we have a history of doing what it takes to get the results that clients need.
Our legal team concentrates all of its efforts, experience, and resources on achieving justice on behalf of our clients. If you or a family member have suffered a serious injury or death in a truck accident, call our truck injury attorneys today.
When you are injured in a truck accident and need help recovering compensation to cover medical expenses and your pain and suffering, we can help you.