Common Catastrophic Injuries
We have extensive experience in fighting for catastrophic accident victims:
- Brain injuries: If you or your family member has suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) after a serious accident, your life may never be the same. You may face chronic headaches, memory loss, impaired motor skills, depression, mood swings, and many other serious effects. Our brain injury lawyers have more than a decade of experience helping clients recover full financial compensation for brain injuries caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Spinal cord injuries: We understand how devastating and overwhelming a spinal cord injury can be. If you sustained such an injury as a result of the carelessness or negligence of another, then we would like to help you make a claim against the at fault party. We work actively on our clients behalf to ensure that s/he receives the best recovery possible in the least amount of time.
- Severe burns: Burns are one of the most serious and painful types of injuries. Burns can be caused by many factors including fires, explosions, gas tank explosions or other situations involving the liability of companies. Our burn injury lawyers work actively on our clients behalf to ensure that they receive the best results possible in the least amount of time.
- Amputations: When amputation occurs as the result of a negligent employer or third party, the accident victim is left with a lot of emotional and physical pain and a permanent sense of loss. With the unfortunate spread of superbugs, any cut or laceration from an accident can result in an infection such as MERSA, staph infections and gangrene.
- Multiple bone fractures: If you have sustained a fracture in an accident that was due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to receive compensation. Just because the injury is a fracture and fractures are not always considered serious, that doesn’t mean you cannot receive compensation for the medical expenses that were not your fault or the time you missed at work. The attorneys at Ammons Law can help.
- Construction accidents: Most construction sites by nature include many dangerous elements that hold the potential for injury. Heavy equipment and machinery, scaffolding, uncompleted buildings — these elements and more create a potentially unsafe workplace. After being injured in a construction accident, it is vitally important to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
- Swimming pool accidents and drowning: The aftermath of a swimming pool accident is terrible for the victim and the victim’s friends and family. What starts as a fun and relaxing day around the pool can turn into a disaster. If you or a family member is the victim of a swimming pool accident or a loved one is killed in a swimming pool drowning get in touch with an experienced swimming pool accident attorney as early as possible.
- Injuries caused by defects in consumer products: If you have been injured by a defective product, keep the product. Do not throw it away or send it back to the manufacturer. The product will have to be independently tested and analyzed to prove it was defective, and without the product itself, it is very difficult to bring a claim. If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product, it may be possible to get compensation for the resulting medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
"We could not have been in better hands."- Former Client
"Wonderful & hardworking lawyers."- Kenny N.
"Rob will devote the resources necessary to sort out any complex matter and get the best possible result for the client."- Louis H., Referral Attorney
"Amazed by Mr. Ammons’ presentation & knowledge."- Teressa H.
"The office staff was always courteous and prompt in responding."- Anne P.
"Wonderful & hardworking lawyers."- Jose Angel M.