"I take pride in building a firm with lawyers that share my vision and my work ethic." - Rob AmmonsSEE RESULTS
On behalf of the parents who lost their 24-year-old son when the e-cigarette and battery he purchased exploded, attorneys Rob Ammons and David Marchand have filed a lawsuit against the vape shop at which he purchased the subject e-cigarette battery. Defects in the e-cigarette device are cited as the reason the young man was tragically killed.
The man had just purchased the lithium-ion battery from the vape shop and then proceeded to use the product in his vehicle in the parking lot of the shop. As the man fired the e-cigarette, it exploded, causing a piece of glass to travel through his teeth, and into his neck which lacerated a major artery. Following a two day hospitalization, the man died from his injuries.
The lawsuit filed by The Ammons Law Firm alleges the e-cigarette device was defectively designed, manufactured, and sold.
The Ammons Law Firm has a nationwide personal injury practice focusing on tire defects, truck accidents, rollovers, consumer protection and product liability, catastrophic injury, wrongful death, post-collision fires, seat belt defects, air bag defects and plant explosions.