Understanding Your Legal Rights
Pursuing compensation in defective or missing guardrail cases is typically quite complex. The first step involves determining who is liable for the accident and what type of claim you may be able to bring.
Some examples include:
- A product liability claim, if the guardrail in question is found to be defective, meaning it did not work as intended
- A premises liability claim, if the guardrail was installed incorrectly or was not installed where it should have been
- A general negligence claim, if an entity responsible for road maintenance failed to perform proper guardrail maintenance and/or report a problem
In any of the above situations, one or several of the following parties may be at fault:
- The company that designed or manufactured a defective guardrail
- The construction company that improperly installed or failed to install the guardrail
- The local, city, or state government responsible for conducting road maintenance
- A private entity involved in the design, manufacturing, installation, or maintenance of the guardrail
Why Choose The Ammons Law Firm?
At The Ammons Law Firm, we have extensive experience representing clients in defective and/or missing guardrail claims. Our Houston road defect attorneys have handled accidents involving improperly telescoping guardrails, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death. We thoroughly investigate these accidents to determine who is liable for our clients’ damages and then build solid cases aimed at securing a just settlement. Whenever necessary, we are fully prepared to represent our clients in court.
"Wonderful & hardworking lawyers."- Jose Angel M.
"Amazed by Mr. Ammons’ presentation & knowledge."- Teressa H.
“Rob fought for me like no man has fought for me. The Ammons Law Firm is a law firm that seeks out justice, righteousness for those who have suffered and I can now move forward in my life.”- Joe C.
"Wonderful & hardworking lawyers."- Kenny N.
"The office staff was always courteous and prompt in responding."- Anne P.
"Rob will devote the resources necessary to sort out any complex matter and get the best possible result for the client."- Louis H., Referral Attorney